Heart Embed Mould 12 Cavity
170 g Tart Wax
9 ml Strawberry Fragrance Oil
9 ml Vanilla Fragrance Oil
Purple Candle Colour
Primary Red Candle Colour
1. Add wax into a microwave safe container and microwave in bursts of 30 seconds until fully melted
2. Separate out approx 85g wax into another container.
3. Add desired amount of one colour into one container, and add one of the fragrance oils in. Stir well. Repeat for other colour and fragrance.
Note: I used Purple colour and Vanilla fragrance in one container. Red colour mixed with Strawberry fragrance in the other.
4. Pour at 65 degrees into the heart mould, using 6 cavities for each of the colours. Allow to set.
5. Melt in the same burner to mix the fragrances, and enjoy!.