You have no items in your shopping cart.
This is a wonderful soak in cream that is cool and soothing, and just an all round good moisturizing cream.
Makes 100gm of finished product.
- 4gm Avocado oil
- 3gm Macadamia oil
- 4gm Almond oil
- 4gm Shea butter
- 2gm Mango butter
- 4 gm Jojoba oil
- 1gm Evening primrose oil
- 5gm Glycerine
- 45gm Demineralised water
- 50gm Aloe vera and Calendula gel
- 5gm Emulsifying wax
- 2gm Stearic acid
Phase C (add any or all when cream has cooled below 40 deg)
- Heat phase A and B separately to about 70ºc . Heat the oils in a deep dish double boiler and the B phase in a jug in the microwave oven.
- When oils and waxes are fully melted remove from the water (bottom pan).
- Add the heated water to the oils in a steady fast flowing stream while stirring (don't pour to slow or it can cause separation later on.)
- Mix with a stick blender, and continue with short bursts every few minutes until the mix thickens and cools.
- Add your desired ingredients from phase C.
Many thanks to Nicole Churchward for supplying this recipe.