You have no items in your shopping cart.
Tailor our Bath Salts recipe to your needs and create a spa-inspired mix with enriching salts to hydrate and revitalize your skin. And with fragrance or essential oil to boost your senses, you’ll be feeling replenished from head to toe.
- Rock, Fine or Epsom Salts – or a combination of these
- Colour Powder – if desired
- Clay of your choice – only if you’re not using a colour powder
- Glycerine – small amount to bring out the shine to the salt and intensify the colour
- Fragrance or Essential Oil of your choice
- Flowers – if desired
- Combine the amount of salt you have chosen to use with the clay or colour powder and mix well. Add a small amount of glycerine as needed, but not too much as this can result in a soggy mess.
- Add the rest of the ingredients and mix well. If you’ve chosen to use flowers add them last and mix gently to avoid compromising their form.
- Package as desired.
If a customised recipe is not something you are ready for just yet, try our Goddess Tub Tea recipe to get you going.
If you loved making your own bath salts you might like trying your own Bath Fizz