You have no items in your shopping cart.
Contactless collection now available from Penrith 9am-2pm Weekdays & 9am-12pm Saturday. Saturday collection is available for orders placed before 12pm Friday. Please wait for notification that your order is ready before visiting. CONTACTLESS COLLECTION ONLY. Store is not open for browsing. *Delays may occur for International Shipping, due to overseas restrictions*
This recipe is for 1 use and should be made just before use as it does not include any preservatives to maintain it.
1. In a glass bowl mix the clay and rice sand until evenly dispersed
2. Add the hydrosol and mix until it forms a smooth paste. Add more liquid if required as moisture levels can vary in the dry ingredients.
3. Apply to the face in an even layer and leave for 10 minutes (approx) until the mask is dry.
4. Moisten with luke warm water and massage gently as you wash it off to exfoliate your skin.
5. Apply your favourite moisturiser to freshen your newly revealed skin (optional)