You have no items in your shopping cart.
Orders are currently running 1 day behind (but we are catching up fast) During busy times large orders may not calculate shipping. Please contact us if checkout tells you we cannot ship. We can! Order collection now available from Penrith 9am-2pm Weekdays & 9am-12pm Saturday. Saturday collection is available for orders placed before 12pm Friday. *Delays may occur for International Shipping, due to limited plane departures*
This recipe is for 1 use and should be made just before use as it does not include any preservatives to maintain it.
1. In a glass bowl mix the clay and rice sand until evenly dispersed
2. Add the hydrosol and mix until it forms a smooth paste. Add more liquid if required as moisture levels can vary in the dry ingredients.
3. Apply to the face in an even layer and leave for 10 minutes (approx) until the mask is dry.
4. Moisten with luke warm water and massage gently as you wash it off to exfoliate your skin.
5. Apply your favourite moisturiser to freshen your newly revealed skin (optional)