This scratch recipe uses clay for colour and cleanig capabilities in an amazing hair conditioner.
Many thanks to Nicole Churchward for supplying this recipe.
- Avocado oil 10g
- Jojoba oil 5g
- Conditioning emulsifier 25g
- Demineralised water 450g
- Sodium lactate 5g
- Clay 5g (white for normal hair, pink for dry or damaged hair)
- Essential oil or fragrance oil to desired strength.
- 5gm Optiphen plus
- Place all ingredients from phase a into a double boiler and mix until melted. Use a stick blender to give a good even texture.
- When the mixture has cooled add the clay of choice, scent, and sodium lactate.
- A suggestion might be rose geranium with pink clay.