You have no items in your shopping cart.
Clay has long been known for its cleansing properties. This conditioner continues to clean and add shine even after the initial washing is completed.
This scratch recipe uses clay for colour and cleanig capabilities in an amazing hair conditioner.
Many thanks to Nicole Churchward for supplying this recipe.
- Avocado oil 10g
- Jojoba oil 5g
- Conditioning emulsifier 25g
- Demineralised water 450g
- Sodium lactate 5g
- Clay 5g (white for normal hair, pink for dry or damaged hair)
- Essential oil or fragrance oil to desired strength.
- 5gm Optiphen plus
- Place all ingredients from phase a into a double boiler and mix until melted. Use a stick blender to give a good even texture.
- When the mixture has cooled add the clay of choice, scent, and sodium lactate.
- A suggestion might be rose geranium with pink clay.
Heirloom Body Care Admin