You have no items in your shopping cart.
A wonderfully floral goats milk melt and pour soap recipe that is quick and easy to follow.
This creamy, luxurious floral soap is easy to make using melt and pour soap base.
- 500gm Melt and pour goat's milk soap base
- 10gm Cocoa butter
- 5gm Apricot kernel oil
- 1 teaspoon French Light Red Clay
- 10 drops Rose geranium essential oil
- 15 drops Lavender commercial essential oil
- A soap mould of your choosing
- Melt the soap base, cocoa butter and apricot kernel oil gently in microwave or over low heat.
- Place the French Light Red Clay in a separate dish and add 3 tablespoons of the melted soap. Mix it into a paste.
- Once the clay is thoroughly blended, add this mixture to the larger batch of melted soap base.
- Allow to cool a little, but don't allow a skin to form on the soap.
- Stir in the essential oils well
- Pour into your selected soap mould and allow to cool thoroughly.
- Once unmoulded, melt and pour soaps should be wrapped in cling wrap or shrink wrapped and stored in a cool dark location, like closet or drawer until ready to use.
Heirloom Body Care Admin