This creamy, luxurious floral soap is easy to make using melt and pour soap base.
- 500gm Melt and pour goat's milk soap base
- 20gm Cocoa butter
- 10gm Apricot kernel oil
- 1 teaspoon French Light Red Clay
- 10 drops Rose geranium essential oil
- 15 drops Lavender commercial essential oil
- A soap mould of your choosing
- Melt the soap base, cocoa butter and apricot kernel oil gently in microwave or over low heat.
- Place the pink clay in a separate dish and add 3tablespoons of the melted soap. Mix it into a paste.
- Once the clay is thoroughly blended, add this mixture to the larger batch of melted soap base.
- Allow to cool a little, but don't allow a skin to form on the soap.
- Stir in the essential oils well
- Pour into your selected soap mould and allow to cool thoroughly.
- Once unmoulded, melt and pour soaps should be wrapped in cling wrap or shrink wrapped and stored in a cool dark location, like closet or drawer until ready to use.