You have no items in your shopping cart.
A wonderfully smooth and simple recipe to allow you to make your own furniture polish at home.
Use this recipe to add shine and nutrition to wooden furniture.
- 25gm Beeswax
- 75gm Olive oil (adjust according to the season)
- A few drops lavender essential oil to desired fragrance level
- Melt wax over gentle direct heat.
- Add olive oil and reheat gently until liquified (if required).
- allow to cool.
- add lavender essential oil then pour into tins.
- Allow to set. Can be used immediately.
- Rub in well and polish off.
by Kerry Pearson
Heirloom Body Care
Heirloom Body Care Admin