You have no items in your shopping cart.
This is a lovely hair conditioner made from scratch for normal-dry hair.
- 450ml water. boil for 20 minutes to kill any bacteria (start with more than this to allow for evaporation)
- 25gm Conditioning emulsifier
- 20gm Glycerine
- 20gm Jojoba oil
- 5gm Optiphen plus preservative
- 5gm Vitamin e
- 1/4 teaspoon Lavender essential oil
- 1/4 Rosemary essential oil
- Prepare water for use as listed above and allow to cool to 60ºc.
- While cooling, place all oil phase ingredients in a small saucepan and heat gently until liquid. Cool to 60ºc.
- When both components are 60ºc add the oil phase to the water phase and combine thoroughly (easiest with a stick blender to ensure proper emulsification). As the mixture cools to 45ºc periodically blend with the stick blender to ensure the components stay emulsified.
- When temperature reaches 45ºc include the additives and stir well. Allow to cool completely before packaging.
This recipe makes 500gm which will fill 2 x 250ml bottles or 1 x 500ml bottle. We recommend using a pump to dispense your finished product.