You have no items in your shopping cart.
A rich oil and wax blend that makes a solid product that is easily dispensed from a deodorant tube to leave your hands grease free for other purposes.
Lotion bars are a solid moisturiser that are easy to make and wonderful to use.
Makes 3.5 - 4 lotion bars
- 45g Beeswax
- 30g Cocoa butter
- 60g Shea butter
- 60g Almond oil
- Fragrance of your choice.
- Deodorant tubes
- Melt beeswax in a small saucepan over low heat.
- Add all remaining oils except for the fragrance.
- Allow to cool a little – approx 5 mins.
- Mix in your chosen fragrance and pour into deodorant tubes through the cavity in the base while the tube is on its head. When the lotion is set place the base disc in place and enjoy your latest creation.
by Kerry Pearson
Heirloom Body Care
Heirloom Body Care Admin