This cream is thick and rich for those with troubled hands needing a little more attention.
- 30gm Macadamia nut oil
- 24gm Evening primrose oil
- 12gm Avocado oil
- 10gm Beeswax pellets
- 7gm Cocoa butter
- 7gm Mango butter
- 1/2 Teaspoon Vitamin E oil
- 400gm Distilled water (herb infused is great too)
- 20gm Honey (optional)
- 30gm Emulsifying wax
- 20gm Stearic acid
- 6gm Optiphen plus preservative
- Essential or fragrance oil if desired to preferred strength.
Steralised jars of your choice.
- Gently melt phase 1 ingredients together to 70ºc.
- Heat phase 2 ingredients to 75ºc
- Slowly stream phase 2 into phase 1 while blending or whisking constantly.
- Allow to cool, blending or whisking periodically, until it reaches around 43ºc.
- Add preservative and fragrance of your choice.
- Pour immediately into steralised jars.
- Allow to cool completely then cap.