You have no items in your shopping cart.
Creamy and luxurious, the dense bubbles with make you feel very pampered.
- Olive oil 500gm
- Coconut oil 200gm
- Palm oil 150gm
- Soy bean oil 120gm
- Beeswax 30gm
- Goats milk 300gm
- Lye 140gm
- Sodium lactate 30gm
- Dairy cream 50gm
- Summer peach Fragrance Oil 30gm
- 1/4 teaspoon Orange liquid soap colour
Always wear protective goggles, gloves and other safety clothing when handling caustic materials.
- Freeze goats milk to a slushy firmness.
- Add lye slowly to the goats milk, stirring thoroughly to ensure all lye is dissolved. This mixture will go yellow and smelly. don't panic yet. Allow to cool to 40ºc. Add sodium lactate.
- Melt beeswax in saucepan. Add other oils and heat until melted. allow to cool to 40ºc.
- Pour lye mix carefully into oils and stir well. Stick blend until light trace.
- Add cream, colour and fragrance oil and stir well.
- Pour into prepared mould/s.
- Unmould after 24hours
- Allow to cure for 4 weeks minimum.
by Kerry Pearson
Heirloom Body Care
Please test all recipes to ensure they meet your requirements. No guarantee is offered for the performance of any recipe offered.