You have no items in your shopping cart.
This recipe is to make a cream soap, not a soap bar. Pipe or present how you like it. Imagination is the key with this one.
This is a very forgiving product that allows you to make it just how you like it. Have a play and see what you think.
- 200gm Foaming bath butter
- 15 drops Fractionated coconut oil
- 7 drops rubine liquid soap colour
- 20 drops Raspberry Dream Fragrance Oil
- Place foaming bath butter in a bowl.
- Beat with a set of kitchen beaters until light and fluffy (3 - 4 minutes). If you are after a denser product combine all ingredients with a spoon.
- Once the mix is as you would like it add raspberry dream fragrance oil, fractionated coconut oil and rubine liquid soap colour.
- Mix again until the colour is distributed evenly.
- Package as desired and your product is ready to use.
Heirloom Body Care Admin