You have no items in your shopping cart.
Rich Hair Mask is the perfect pick me up for dry or damaged hair. Restore the shine and smoothness to your hair .
This recipe will make 100gm, but can be worked as a percentage and multiplied out to create larger batches if desired.
1. Weigh out phases A and B. Combine phase B and mix well.
2. Add phase B to phase A and stir until evenly dispersed. NOTE: powder will not dissolve not mix thicken until later
3. Heat phase A/B to 80ºC. Add phase C and whisk until waxes are melted and a smooth homogenous emulsion forms.
4. Allow mix to cool. Stir every few minutes until under 40ºC. Add phase D and mix thoroughly
5. Allow to cool to below 25ºC, stirring occasionally. Check and adjust pH to 4.3-4.8. (Please read this article if unsure how to do this)
6. Cover and allow to sit overnight before packing into prepared packaging.