You have no items in your shopping cart.
Contactless order collection now available from Penrith 9-2pm Weekdays. Saturday collection available for orders placed before Midday Friday. Please wait for notification that your order is ready before visiting. CONTACTLESS COLLECTION ONLY. Store is not open for browsing.
Make your own deodorant at home with this amazing recipe.
1. Melt the waxes (including stearic acid) in a pyrex jug standing in hot water.
2. Add the cocoa butter and when it has fully melted add the oils.
3. Add the bicarbonate of soda and white clay and mix well using an electric hand mixer – low setting.
4. Let it cool slightly and then add the essential oils.
5. Pour into sterilized containers.
6. Ready to use when it is set.
Makes 3 x 50gm tubes or 5 x 30gm.
Many thanks to Chantale Bouthemy from Skinsimple for her generous recipe submission.