You have no items in your shopping cart.
Walkins welcome for browsing Tuesday to Friday, 9am to 2pm. Not available Monday or Saturday.
Make your own deodorant at home with this amazing recipe.
1. Melt the waxes (including stearic acid) in a pyrex jug standing in hot water.
2. Add the cocoa butter and when it has fully melted add the oils.
3. Add the bicarbonate of soda and white clay and mix well using an electric hand mixer – low setting.
4. Let it cool slightly and then add the essential oils.
5. Pour into sterilized containers.
6. Ready to use when it is set.
Makes 3 x 50gm tubes or 5 x 30gm.
Many thanks to Chantale Bouthemy from Skinsimple for her generous recipe submission.
Please test all recipes to ensure they meet your requirements. No guarantee is offered for the performance of any recipe offered.