You have no items in your shopping cart.
"COVID Safe" restrictions are in place for those visiting our Penrith premises. Please check shipping as if your order is over 30kg it will default to our pick up option & then we will manually quote. *Delays may occur for International Shipping, due to limited plane departures*
Make your own deodorant at home with this amazing recipe.
1. Melt the waxes (including stearic acid) in a pyrex jug standing in hot water.
2. Add the cocoa butter and when it has fully melted add the oils.
3. Add the bicarbonate of soda and white clay and mix well using an electric hand mixer – low setting.
4. Let it cool slightly and then add the essential oils.
5. Pour into sterilized containers.
6. Ready to use when it is set.
Makes 3 x 50gm tubes or 5 x 30gm.
Many thanks to Chantale Bouthemy from Skinsimple for her generous recipe submission.