You have no items in your shopping cart.
We are currently experiencing a 3-4 day delay in order dispatch. Your patience is appreciated. Orders for collection should be placed online to save extensive wait times. Please refresh your page if shipping does not calculate for you. Saturday collection is available for orders placed before 12pm Friday. *Delays may occur for International Shipping, due to limited plane departures*
Make your own deodorant at home with this amazing recipe.
1. Melt the waxes (including stearic acid) in a pyrex jug standing in hot water.
2. Add the cocoa butter and when it has fully melted add the oils.
3. Add the bicarbonate of soda and white clay and mix well using an electric hand mixer – low setting.
4. Let it cool slightly and then add the essential oils.
5. Pour into sterilized containers.
6. Ready to use when it is set.
Makes 3 x 50gm tubes or 5 x 30gm.
Many thanks to Chantale Bouthemy from Skinsimple for her generous recipe submission.