You have no items in your shopping cart.
How to make your own solid perfume base
Solid perfume base is very simple to make at home.
- 1 teaspoon Beeswax pellets
- 1 tablespoon Pure olive oil
- Melt beeswax in saucepan or microwave.
- Add oil.
- Reheat if necessary to re-liquefy.
- Mix well.
- Allow to cool before adding fragrance blend of your choice and pouring into lip balm containers.
by Kerry Pearson
Heirloom Body Care
Please test all recipes to ensure they meet your requirements. No guarantee is offered for the performance of any recipe offered.
Heirloom Body Care Admin