A soothing foot soak can be just the thing after a long, tiring day.
- 1/2 cup Epsom salts
- 1/2 cup Bicarbonate of soda
- 2 tablespoons of Citric acid
- 5 drops of Peppermint essential oil
- Green colour powder
Dried peppermint leaves (optional)
- Sieve dry ingredients into bowl and combine well.
- Add essential oil and mix thoroughly.
- Add peppermint leaves(if using) and stir through gently
- Add half this mixture to a container large enough to accommodate your feet comfortably.
- Prepare a relaxing beverage of your choice.
- Add plenty of warm water to dissolve your soak ingredients.
- Immerse your feet, sit back, and enjoy.