You have no items in your shopping cart.
Use this simple recipe to make a deliciously luxurious lotion for the whole family.
This recipe is a simple but effective light cream base full of great skin feel and moisturising properties.
820.5gm distilled water
50gm sweet almond oil
25gm grapeseed oil
25gm cocoa butter
50gm BTMS25 conditioning emulsifier
20gm stearic acid
8gm essential oil (I used lavender but you choose what you like)
0.5gm liquid Germall plus
1gm Natural vitamin E
- Ensure all equipment, benches and packaging is clean and germ free.
- Weigh out phase 1 (water) into a saucepan.
- Weigh out phase 2 into another heat safe container for double boiler or low direct heat
- Heat both phases to 70-75ºC– remove from heat.
- Combine phases 1 & 2 and emulsify with a stick blender for about 5 minutes. Allow to stand for 10 minutes and blend again. Allow to cool to 40ºC
- Add phase 3 and stick blend through thoroughly to ensure even dispersion and emulsion.
- Check pH and adjust if necessary to 5.3-5.8.
- You may package your product while still warm but do not put the lids on until completely cool
Heirloom Body Care Admin